Where to Vote In-Person
PBNYC Vote Weekend
Saturday, April 1st
- Old Stone House (336 3rd Street), 10 AM - 4 PM
- PS 230 (1 Abermale Rd), 10 AM - 4 PM
- Propsect Park Opening Day, Bartel-Pritchard Entrance, 11 AM - 3 PM
Sunday, April 2nd
- Carroll Park House (237 Carroll St), 10 AM - 4 PM
- Park Slope Amory YMCA (361 15th St), 10 AM - 4 PM
And watch for our PBNYC volunteers at "pop-up" locations throughout the district.
Eligibility to Vote
Any resident of my district age 14 and older can vote in PBNYC – even if you are not a registered voter. All you need is proof of address which can be a utility bill, or some other document stating your name and address.
You can make sure you live in my district (or another one that participates in PBNYC) by typing in your address here.