Where to Vote In-Person
Vote In Person
You'll be able to vote at our monthly community resistance meeting. Organize against the injusty, bigotry, and corruption coming from Washington, D.C. because at this #GoBK, we're focusing on offering the training tools to resist.
Camp Friendship, 339 8th Street
Learn more about this year's projects from the neighbors who created them and cast your vote! Plus, enjoy free refreshments.
VOTE WEEKEND !!!
Saturday, April 1st
- Old Stone House (336 3rd Street), 10 AM - 4 PM
- PS 230 (1 Abermale Rd), 10 AM - 4 PM
- Propsect Park Opening Day, Bartel-Pritchard Entrance, 11 AM - 3 PM
Sunday, April 2nd
- Carroll Park House (237 Carroll St), 10 AM - 4 PM
- Park Slope Amory YMCA (361 15th St), 10 AM - 4 PM
And watch for our PBNYC volunteers at "pop-up" locations throughout the district.
Eligibility to Vote
Any resident of my district age 14 and older can vote in PBNYC – even if you are not a registered voter. All you need is proof of address which can be a utility bill, or some other document stating your name and address.
You can make sure you live in my district (or another one that participates in PBNYC) by typing in your address here.